This tutorial will show you how to setup an IMAP email account on your iPhone.
1. First, locate and press the “Settings” icon. It may be on a different screen or in a different location than shown here.
2. Then select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
3. Select “Add Account”.
4. Then choose “Other”.
5. Press “Add Mail Account”.
6. Enter the Name, Email address, and Email password of the email account you’re adding.
7. A “Description” will automatically appear, but you can change it if you like. When finished, press “Next”.
8. In this tutorial we are creating an IMAP account… therefore, ensure the IMAP option is selected here.
9. Next you have to enter your Incoming Mail Server settings. Enter the Host Name (which can be found in your welcome email or under “Server Status” in your SiteAdmin panel), User Name and Password for the Incoming Mail Server.
10. Next, enter the Host Name, User Name and Password for the “Outgoing” Mail Server.
11. When finished, press “Next”.
12. Then press “Save”.